Employment-Based Temporary Visas

Need a visa for a Williamson County job or any other location in the U.S.?

Are you pursuing a temporary work visa as a foreign national? An employment-based visa will allow you to enter the United States for employment that lasts a fixed amount of time. Under this visa, you will not be considered a permanent resident.

To receive employment-based status, your prospective employer will need to file a petition with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). As a foreign national, you may also need to apply for admission into the U.S. after your employer's application is approved. This will allow you to perform services for your employer.

Preparing for Sponsorship

As you pursue sponsorship from your employer to work in the United States, you will want to have a skilled attorney to assist you through the process. At Salas Firm, the legal team is committed to providing dedicated assistance to individuals pursuing temporary residency in the United States as a foreign worker.

As a boutique law firm, they focus on immigration and can personally assist each individual. The immigration lawyer serves individuals who are pursuing work in Williamson County using an employment visa. They can smooth the process by assisting with the applications and helping you prepare for the interview process. Contact the firm today for legal guidance!

Types of Nonimmigrant Work Visas

Several types of employment-based nonimmigrant visas are available, including:

  • H-1B visas
  • E-3 Visas
  • L-1 Visas
  • O-1 Visas
  • TN Visas

During a meeting with Salas Law, the attorney can help you determine which route to pursue and what visa to select based on your reason for coming to the United States. Do not try to navigate this process on your own. The firm is here to guide you through each step!